Saturday, January 05, 2008

A barrage of blog posts

Leave a Comment
Yes, daily blog posts, sometimes a few a day. I think i'm going to be subjected to this for the next three months, thanks to having only one half day of class a week. Contemplating finding work or starting to sell stuff again. Selling is abit sporadic though. I'm just dying to get out of the house most of the time. Feeling like the dog again. Not that feeling bored is bad, just a natural hunger for some mental stimulation.

edit: 5.35pm, my parents pitied me and have agreed to take me out after dinner. I predict to a shopping mall, where else would my parents want to go, but beggars can't be choosers so i'm tagging along happily. Woof!

However, it's been good, this time i have at home. As i look for productive things to do around the house, i see God's hand in my life, grooming me and getting me accustomed to domestic household chores that i've never been interested in before. Not to say that i'm all thaaat interested in them now, but i'm getting used to the idea of it. Let's just say i'm starting to see God even in the mundane, which is great. I can say it started off during camp actually, getting me to mend stuff for AFC, taking care of the kids, caring for people in general. NO, i am not feeling maternal or the biological clock ticking, don't misunderstand. Just rejoicing in the fact that God teaches me through all these simple and small things, preparing me for my future, whatever it may be. He gives me opportunities to practice beforehand, it's so thoughtful.

0 comments :

Post a Comment