Thursday, April 24, 2008

not a shiny happy person

Leave a Comment
You have no idea how frustrating it is to look from friend to friend, wanting to unload and find that you just shut down. I can't say a word. Me, a person who usually has too many words coming out of her mouth. Who can't shut up. It's easy to see now right? The sanguine is actually a really really covered up person. For all the happy jolliness of the sanguine, for some, it's just a protective shield. And ripping this shield off, is so so tough. I've piled on layer after layer to protect myself and i can't get it off now. And what do i do when the going gets tough? I pile on another layer [the comforter] and camp out underneath it for a couple of months. I can't bear being outside, pretending to be all the shiny happy people. S'why i'm home now, hiding.

0 comments :

Post a Comment