Thursday, April 24, 2008

Stocking up

Leave a Comment
Phew! Stocking the shop is a real tough job. Starting off small is always a good idea. I've been going round here there everywhere to places that have better quality products for reasonable prices instead of going to the usual cheap haunts. It's tiring going looking for these places. But it has been some of the most fun i've had in a long while. I've been buying vintage for myself for the longest time so well, it's only fair to use my eye for others as well. Choosing designs, coloring things, making things...sigh, i could do this forever. Okay, maybe not. Great in small doses, i guess.

Just a few more things to do before the first opening. Hopefully the site generates enough traffic so people would see and buy. I need to print a few more things and voila!

0 comments :

Post a Comment