Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The invitations

3 comments
Photobucket
Photobucket
These couple of images have been inspiring me with regards to the DIY invitations i have planned. I'm aiming for less than RM1.00 per invitation including envelopes! You think i can? I think i can, i think i can *chants like Thomas the train...

Soooo... i came up with this:
Photobucket
I just worded it and printed it on my home printer. It's just on normal A4 paper at the moment, but it looks great! Smart and simple. If i print it on thicker, higher quality textured paper, it'll look so fantastic! Adrian liked it and said go ahead, so go ahead i did... Since i don't have details to print just yet, i did this:
Photobucket
With the help of my mum & sister slash bridesmaids slash slaves until my wedding, we tied 150 of these little ribbons for the invites, all ready to be attached later! Now to find the perfect paper (as in price and quality)!

3 comments :

  1. haha, this is so irrelevant - Thomas is not a train, but a tank engine. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyohhh whats the difference mel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the tank engine drives the train?

    sorry, distracting you from wedding planning. haha.

    ReplyDelete