Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trying my best

Leave a Comment
All my bags are packed, i'm ready to go...

Okay not really, still much more stuff to pack up but since the wedding, i've been bunking in Adrian's room in family home, living out of an overnighter bag filled with the essentials. I'm ready to start nesting in my own place now. I've got big plans for the small space, ready to make it my own. 

In the meantime, living in a new place is hard. Different rules, different people, different way of living, different timings... everything is different. I miss everything about my own family home. I'm trying my best to stop thinking about it as my home, but remember the new "home" i have with my husband now. He is my home. 

I did bring my baby pillow though. Couldn't leave that behind =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment