Monday, April 24, 2006

Being different

Leave a Comment
Hehe, yay. The holidays are going to be here in officially 5 days!
Originally i thought i would sleep sleep eat sleep sleep all day long. But i guess that's not very productive. Not to mention i overheard my parents chatting about me. My mum is hoping that i'll find a job but my dad doubts that i will. He thinks i would rather bum around. Mum doesn't like it very much though...

But he's right. *pout* I would rather bum...

But since i can't, so here's a list of things i have planned to accomplish during my holidays. I expect someone, anyone to keep me accountable to these things!!! Hahaha...
1. Choreograph some songs
2. Write a new complete script for AFC
3. Draw up a video story board for AFC

Any ideas on a theme? I was thinking something along the lines of being different. We are called to be different. So how we live our lives? Is it really so different? Maybe the story board can take its roots on being different as well. To show how it is we are different from the rest...Which brings me to question some things, like should i hype it up and end up producing something thats way better than reality, becoming a hypocrite, acting as something i'm/we're not.

Some verses to think about=
1 Cor 4:7
For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?
Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

0 comments :

Post a Comment