Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's finally over!

2 comments
Had my drawing class presentation today. Thank God its finally over. I was expecting put downs and criticism because of my absenteeism in the earlier part of the semester, but the lecturer amazingly had nothing but praise for me.

He asked me which avenue will i be joining, interior architecture or graphic design...I'm still confused and unsure so i told him i haven't decided yet. And wonders of wonders, he says, you'll have no problem in either i.d or g.d cos you already have the talent. Awww, so sweet. Its so amazing. He's been so mean to me and my classmates all semester long and suddenly he's so nice.

We figure he was just behaving in a way that future clients would behave in an actual work place. So in a way, he's helped me with patience, God knows i have to have patience with him, otherwise i would have either quit or killed him with my bare hands. Especially with the ,"IS this REALLY your work? is this really YOUR work?" Bleh...Glad that he finally decided that the sketches are really mine.

Anyway, this marks the end of all my projects...hahaha! I'm free, free, free at last. For four months at least. Thank the Lord Almighty!!! I definitely need this rest...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

2 comments :

  1. i've always been telling ya that you're bloody talented. lol, and now gedik :P

    *a toast to funkymonkey's prodigy in art*

    ReplyDelete
  2. what gedik gedik? Ahh, chewah chewah, i'm basking in the glories

    ReplyDelete