Wednesday, May 10, 2006

why, why, WHY

Leave a Comment
Why, oh why isn't there a Christian artist's camp or something like that? If any of you know of such things, please! PLEASE give me details...I've heard of musicians camp, writers camp, dancers camp...bla bla bla...but they don't have an artists camp!!! *that i know of anyway* Something where artists can come together, draw, paint, sketch, do whatever, in expression of or to God. Where we can gather and share on experiences with THE Creator, the Ultimate Designer. It's so unfair.

This one has been on my mind for a long long time, ever since i came across the Phases magazine and everything. I thought their writer's camp would be interesting, but i'm not a very good writer, anymore anyway. So i'm so pai seh to go. Buat malu je. *cringe* Maybe this is a SIGN!!! A sign that i should look for a Christian artist group or start one maybe. Hmm...

I don't know!!! Is this a sign or what? What am i supposed to do? I would love to start something like this, a group of people who love the Lord and love art. It would be so cool! Free expression and creative ideas just free-flowing. Wow. I'm so overwhelmed with this sudden inflow of ideas and inspiration! I think i'll pray and see how things go. If i'm supposed to do this, i'll know.

0 comments :

Post a Comment