Sunday, May 04, 2008

Insecurities

Leave a Comment
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
I boast, i boast...for i have many many many weaknesses and insecurities. Oh that i slowly learn everyday to rely more and more on God's strength to keep me going, teaching me and making me stronger and stronger and more resistant to sin. Just today, i'm bombarded right left and center with insecurities and i realise how much God has helped me since maybe a good year back. It grows to be a little less harder to choose the right path and a little more easy to walk away from the temptation of sin. Ahhh, i rest in peace in the knowledge that Christ is my power.

0 comments :

Post a Comment