Sunday, June 29, 2008

Here's nothing

1 comment
Well, i'm finally going. It's a short trip and i hope to make full use of it. If you don't already know, i'm going to UK for 3 weeks to attend some conferences in Lichfield, partly to strengthen the partnership my church here in Malaysia has with the church in Lichfield and also to meet and greet representatives from churches all over the world.

I suppose i'm kind of excited to go, but i'm more anxious and worried. This would be the first time i'm going so far away from home and it scares me. Also i'll be meeting loads of people and i hope i don't put my foot in my mouth when i talk to them. And i kinda don't want to leave home. Things here, people here, i'm too much of a homebody perhaps. And i have a feeling that a raincloud is gonna be hanging over my trip.

So pray for me please. Pray that i will be bold in sharing the Gospel, for God's strength to be my strength and that i will remain faithful to God's Word.

1 comment :

  1. I hope something came out of our conversation on Sunday and that the wind-clouds/rainclouds have moved away... I sincerely hope.

    Missing London haha well I know you'll have a good time in Leeech-feel ;P

    hugs and sms if anything!

    ReplyDelete