Monday, January 18, 2010

82 days more

Leave a Comment
I should be working. But i am inspiration-less. So i am blogging.

I shall endeavour to update you all with nonsensical wedding details. Which probably won't be very hard. I'm dying to upload photos of the invitations but i think i shall refrain til they're all distributed. Adrian says it looks expensive, i shall not tell you how much it really costs me.

I think inspiration should hit me all the time.

By the way, soon i will have a roof over my head. I had one before, just a different one now. Every day draws me closer to having my own personal space! Well not completely personal of course. But still. Here are some inspirations i've been looking at, just to share with you all the direction my style is leaning towards...


0 comments :

Post a Comment